The Graph (https://thegraph.com/) has proposed that AirSwap migrate its subgraph to mainnet.
- 100,000 GRT will be provided to AirSwap to assist with migration and usage costs, with the following details:
- 5,000 unlocked up-front to be used to offset query fees on the migrated subgraphs.
- 25,000 unlocked up-front to be used to initiate and contribute curation signal on the migrated subgraphs.
- 70,000 unlocked quarterly over 4 years to offset query fees on the migrated subgraphs.
- In exchange, AirSwap agrees to:
- Migrate its subgraphs to The Graph’s mainnet and assist the ecosystem with maintaining those subgraphs.
- License its migrated subgraphs under an open-source license.
- AirSwap agrees to let the Graph Foundation use AirSwap’s logos/trademarks for promotion of the mainnet and the migrated subgraphs, and vice versa. Besides that, each party continues to exclusively own all of its IP.