NOTE: This has been segmented from AIP 35 to be it’s own AIP focusing on MARKETING.
Define and build out a role of marketing director so to speak who will act as a marketing “bounty hunter”. Layout a roadmap and plan marketing objectives. Realize target “consumers” – makers, takers, swappers & ASTholders?
Top (surface?) level - SWAPPERS
Average consumer looking to swap tokens via Metamask? AirSwap Web3 app?
Mid level - TAKERS
Brave partnership? Wallets? Banks?
Bottom level - MAKERS
Liquidity providers running AirSwap servers. Banks? Big Money?
Development level - AST HOLDERS
Staking and governance ← where we are now.
Who is our audience here? Developers?
- Promotional materials for various campaigns targeting audiences.
- Allocating budgets for paid advertisements within the Brave browser. (25 million crypto users using Brave at the moment)
- How-To Stake Video Tutorial with Animations? (See: Coinbase examples)
- Influencers - YouTube? Twitch? Discord? Twitter? Instagram?
- Photo or Videoshoots
- Hosting meetups & events in cities across the globe. Plan a one-sheet for ANY AirSwap event to adhere to. “Rules of Conduct” so to speak.
- Centralized Marketing Decks & Materials – Google drive centralized with ALL marketing materials, logos, links, one-sheets, etc that ANYONE and EVERYONE can have public access to for quick and easy sharing to Press, Media, Investors, etc.
I am pulling this from memory please correct me if i’m wrong or direct me to the correct source –
3.5 million AST over 3 years?
CREDITS: @candiceb @aaaaaaaaaa